Sunday, July 08, 2007

Home Improvements, Round 1

Thanks to a week off from work as a reward for all my hard work and a little help from Calley, I was able to get around to completing a few minor home improvement projects I had on my "to-do list". I have labeled these Round 1 as I am sure all of you fellow homeowners know that this fight always goes the distance. Enjoy and stay tuned for Round 2!

Vizio 42" plasma TV mounted along with low-profile media cabinet in family room...

Master bedroom with new linens & pillows and floor mirror...

Ceiling fans installed in study and guest bedroom...

Guest bedroom with new mirror over bed and wrought iron nightstand...

Hall bathroom with new shower curtain and other decorations...

Bar and related paraphernalia located in rear left corner of media room...

No comments: